Thanks Pavel!

A big thank you is necessary to Pavel Chuchuva … a lovely guy whom I met whilst at a recent meditation course in Melbourne.

He very kindly offered to create a new web site for me.  You can read all about Pavel at  http://chuchuva.com/

Posted in Uncategorized
12 comments on “Thanks Pavel!
  1. Mr WordPress says:

Hi, this is a comment.
    To delete a comment, just log in and view the post's comments. There you will have the option to edit or delete them.

2. Alan Curry says:

Count down begins Eric

3. Alan Curry says:

Pleasure knowing you Eric, hope your week back home goes well as it’s bound to be an emotional time. The journey fascinates me and I’ll be encouraging my studio members to keep in touch during the adventure.
    Take care mate

4. Alan Curry says:

Glad to finally read something from you mate as we were wondering how it had went. Hopefully you’ve left the UK by now and are sauntering down a Spanish back road? keep us all updated.
    Regards from us all at ChicPhysique.

• Rob and Megan says:

Hope you managed to find your way onto the A6 in Preston!
      Wish you all the best in your adventure,
      Rob and Megan

• Eric Smart says:

Not quite Alan but ticking away nicely … missing the heat from that Maltese sun! Should pass Hereford today. Waiting patiently for public toilet to open in Church Stretton. Deep breathing exercises required!

5. Ellie, Dave and Arch (baby with the Harmonica) says:

Hey Eric.
    Hope you made it to Plymouth (and found the A38 at Clevedon). We had a good walk feeling inspired by your journey. Always great to chat to tourers on big adventures as it keeps us planning our own. We just need to get the wee fella into peddlemania!!! Hope you find some cosier places to stay that Gordano Services (if only we’d known, we live just up the road and could have given you a good feed and somewhere for your tent). Good luck getting to Africa. You’ll pass the swallows and swifts on your way…
    Ellie

6. Alan Curry says:

Got your message about having arrived in Spain mate. Hard country to cycle in as it’s much more mountainous than you envisage. By now you must be into Andalucia? I’ll be glad once you reach Morocco because then the excitement will begin and the whole culture changes. Sitting here working out VAT and rent bills and people say you’re mad!!! I think you’re the only sensible f******* on the planet!!! Take care

• Eric Smart says:

Just passed Santiago de Compostela … yes Alan it is a little hilly, I am climbing more than a monkey although got a wee rest yesterday as my chain snapped!